C O N S T R U C T I O N S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
• All our products are CNC machined to exact specifications (USA).
• It provides unmatched quality of fit within 0.001" tolerance.
• It lowers our production costs, allowing us to pass the saving on to you.
• In Europe, specific products are made by highly qualified technicians.
Simply the best
• We DO NOT use low-quality, cheap Asian imports. ALL our products are built with the best genuine arcade parts available. These American and European made parts are exactly what are used in the real arcade cabinets.
• All other parts are high quality products that are also used in the arcade gaming industry.
• Our cutouts for buttons, joysticks and trackballs are clean and precise.
• All our controllers use Tongue-and-Groove Joints and are resin glued for maximum strength (USA).
• All our controllers use 45° joints and are wood glued for maximum strength (Europe).
• We manufacture our controllers with a 5° down-slope to provide a comfortable playing angle.
• We use a high-density 3/4" particle board or a high-strength hardwood plywood in all of our boxes.
• For high-strength requirements we often use 3/4" acrylic plastics in many of our designs.
• For even higher strength needs, we often use Mil-spec 6061-T6 aluminum for high-stressed components.
• Rather than rely on paper-thin Melamine, we use a tough, Formica Laminate or highest quality Formica Melamine (Europe) that is scratch resistant, water-proof and long-lasting... did I mention that it also looks great ?
• We only use real-arcade quality T-molding. We can build your controller and cabinets in a variety of textures and colors on a special order basis.